Amazing Benefits of Honey for skin, hair, scars, face packs – Honey is one of the fresh and beautiful creations of the nature. As we know honey is made from the flowers by honey bees. Honey bees collect the sugar juice from the heart of the flowers. The sugar juice contains nectar, pollen, and resins. The process of making honey by honey bees are very interesting. So in this article we are going to know about the Raw honey uses for face, body, hair and for Acne. The raw honey helps your skin glow, it helps you from sunburn, weight loss and many other ways.
Raw honey uses for Acne, skincare, face and hair growth
We use honey in general as a sweetener, but it also used in many ways. It helps in hair growth, it helps in preventing Acne, yo can use honey face packs/mask for glowing skin.
Honey For face
Honey works as an anti-septic it prevents bacteria growth and heals the affected area. This is best for you if you are facing the problems with pimples. You can use honey for soften your skin and if you are having the pimple problems then even it helps you in Acne. Honey contains the antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that prevent the bacteria that cause Acne. If you want to try it just follow the steps below Honey for Acne.
Raw Honey uses for Acne
Apply Raw honey on affected areas and sit for 10-15 minutes. After that you can rinse off with warm water. Repeat the process every day until you see the results. It works better in healing the bacteria causing the Acne/pimple.
You may also apply honey mixed with pinch of turmeric if you want. Even it helps you in curing the Acne and reduces the dark spots.
Honey for face mask/packs
With honey you can make different types of face packs for different skin problems. If you are skin is oily and you want to get rid of it then use this face pack. In up coming articles you will find the complete details about the all different face packs or face masks.
Honey face Pack 1: Honey & Sandalwood powder face pack
- It is very simple to use this face pack, all you need to do is just mix the honey, sandalwood powder and also add little lemon juice.
- make is as a firm paste and apply on your face and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- After leaving it for 30 minutes rinse it off with warm water.
If gives fresh and glowing skin and also prevents the bacteria that may leads to Acne.
Honey Face Pack 2: Honey and Multani mitti Pack
This face pack helps for oily skin and also for Acne prevention.
- Add two table spoons of multani mitti and one table spoon of honey and mix well
- Apply it on your face and allow it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water and you can apply moisturizer you feel too much of dryness
Raw Honey uses for hair
Yes! you can use honey for hair and that helps in conditioning and highlighting hair. The raw honey is loaded with nutrients and enzymes that helps in many ways. If we talk about the raw honey uses and how it helps, the hair gives the shine to your dull hair. It also used for naturally highlighting your hair.
Raw honey as hair conditioner:
As we know the coconut oil is also good for hair, that penetrates into the hair shafts to condition, smooth and strong the hair. If you want to try it just follow the basic steps given below
- First thing you need to do is just mix 1 table spoon of raw honey with two table spoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture thoroughly with your fingers all over the scalp.
- Allow it for 20 minutes and rinse it off well.
Raw honey uses for hair highlighter
This is natural way of highlighting your hair, instead of chemicals to highlight your hair the home made mixture with honey can highlight your hair. The honey contains the enzyme that releases the hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide can highlight your hair (Lighten the hair color). But applying honey mixed with water is better than applying the hydrogen peroxide. steps to follow
- Take three table spoons of raw honey with two table spoons of water.
- Apply it on your clean and damp hair and allow it for an hour
- Repeat this weekly for better results
Raw honey uses for Scars
Honey is also helpful in reducing the scars on your skin. It is said to lighten the skin and the anti-bacterial agents helps in stopping the growth of the bacteria.
- Take one teaspoon of raw honey with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or you can use olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and genteelly massage in circular motion with your finger tips.
- Take a hot washcloth and place it and let it be until it gets cool
- Repeat the same process you can finds the results
Honey for sunburn treatment
Honey can also help in the restoration of hydration that skin exposed to the sun. The honey and aloe Vera contains the anti-inflammatory that helps your sunburn skin.
- Mix one part of raw honey and two parts of aloe Vera
- Apply on the sun burn skin
- Repeat for better results
Note:- Use only raw honey, don’t use the honey packets or other processed honey products. They may cause you irritation on your skin. If you feel irritation stop applying it and for better advice you need to contact the skin care specialist.